29 Mart 2014 Cumartesi

Fashion-Ice Blue-White

Today weather was so perfect. Sunshine  and bright day. What did I wear such a day?
I took benefit of the perfect atmosphere and took my mini skirt from my wardrobe.
I walked from my house until duomo. For this reason I prefer my lacoste white shoes.



Those shoes are so comfortable and you can wash them in the washing machine. I prefer to open my shirt and wear white strapless inside of it. Another combination of these clothes with white high heels. They are so cute and fancy. If I want to go dinner or little bit formal place second chose helps me.





I took my white bag with me while I am walking on the street. and even my headset was white. Here is the another look

I wish everyone has good and sunny day.
Keep up with me !!
Kissess:* :*


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder